| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in West Palm Beach, Fl in February is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the West Palm Beach, Fl February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding West Palm Beach, Fl:
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW