Vs > Appleby
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Appleby Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kerman, Iran
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Andizan, Uzbekistan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Qingdao, China
Appleby vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Appleby vs Petrozavodsk, Russia
Appleby vs Wonsan, South Korea
Appleby vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs London-Gatwick
Shionomisaki vs Manila, Luzon
Pretoria vs Ponta Pora
Bishop, Ca vs Itaberaba
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Appleby, New Zealand is approximately 13,272 km or 8,248 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Appleby bearing 78.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 55.7° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Appleby has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Appleby is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11 °C (19.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.6 °C (1.1°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 557.3 mm (21.9 in) more which is equivalent to 557.3 l/m² (13.68 US gal/ft²) or 5,573,000 l/ha (595,791 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.2° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Appleby.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Appleby. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Appleby vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kaoma, Zambia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Appleby vs Gifu, Japan
Appleby vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Appleby vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Appleby vs London-Gatwick, Uk
Zell Am See vs Raseiniai
Sharjah vs Indianapolis, Indiana
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Princess Anne, Md
Dubai vs Gafsa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Appleby Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Appleby