Vs > Hororata
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Las Americas, Dominican Republic
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Teheran, Iran
Hororata vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Hororata vs Kalamata, Greece
Hororata vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Hororata vs Cold Lake, Ab, Canada
Luck vs Kathmandu
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Mzuzu
Tampa, Florida vs Higuey
Kitamiesashi vs Doneck
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 13,408 km or 8,332 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 80.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 53.2° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hororata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hororata is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.9 °C (3.4°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 761.5 mm (30 in) more which is equivalent to 761.5 l/m² (18.69 US gal/ft²) or 7,615,000 l/ha (814,094 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.5° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mishima, Japan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Dixon, Il, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa
Hororata vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Hororata vs Adrar, Algeria
Hororata vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Hororata vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Asyut vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Fernando De Noronha vs Daltonganj
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Hailar
Punta Del Este vs Lanzarote
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata