Vs > Irbid
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Zigalovo, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Saki, Azerbaijan
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Irbid vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Irbid vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Irbid vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Irbid vs Herson, Ukraine
Jerba vs Kasama
Lincoln, Ne vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Apalachicola, Florida vs Williamtown
Milano/ Malpensa vs Hakkari
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 10,569 km or 6,568 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 306.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 229.5° or SW .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.2 °C (11.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1068 mm (42 in) more which is equivalent to 1068 l/m² (26.21 US gal/ft²) or 10,680,000 l/ha (1,141,763 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.9° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Plaisance, Mauritius
West Palm Beach, Fl vs San Juan De Marcona, Peru
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Turukhansk, Russia
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Thumrait, Oman
Irbid vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Irbid vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Irbid vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Irbid vs Erbogacen, Russia
Santiago vs Karlstad
Christchurch vs Terrace, Bc
Balclutha, Finegand vs Samana
Alert, Nunavut vs Faya
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid