Vs > Roxburgh
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Roxburgh Climate & Distance Between
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Mayumba, Gabon
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Roxburgh vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Roxburgh vs Surin, Thailand
Roxburgh vs Sesheke, Zambia
Roxburgh vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Chanthaburi vs Watertown, Ny
Zell Am See vs Indianola, Ia
Tylstrup vs Phnom Penh
Khartoum vs Altamira
- The distance between West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa and Roxburgh, New Zealand is approximately 13,645 km or 8,479 mi.
- To reach West Palm Beach, Fl in this distance one would set out from Roxburgh bearing 83.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach West Palm Beach, Fl bearing 51.3° or NE .
- West Palm Beach, Fl has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Roxburgh has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- West Palm Beach, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Roxburgh is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.1 °C (3.8°F) less in West Palm Beach, Fl. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1075.5 mm (42.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1075.5 l/m² (26.4 US gal/ft²) or 10,755,000 l/ha (1,149,781 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in West Palm Beach, Fl than in Roxburgh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for West Palm Beach, Fl relative to Roxburgh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Roxburgh vs West Palm Beach, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Talladega, Al, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Edson, Ab, Canada
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Beja, Portugal
Roxburgh vs Miliana, Algeria
Roxburgh vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Roxburgh vs Magdeburg, Germany
Roxburgh vs Qiqihar, China
Kerman vs Holly, Co
Simon Bolivar vs Sydney, New South Wales
Bermuda vs Whenuapai
Lowville, Ny vs Erie, Pa
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Roxburgh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near West Palm Beach, Fl
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Roxburgh
- Lauder Flat, New Zealand - 59.9 kms (37.3 miles) NNE
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Ophir, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) NNE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) NNE
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) SE
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) ESE
- Raes Junction, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) SSE
- Beaumont Nzfs, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSE